Easy Passover Rolls…Great for sandwiches – Parve
1. In a sauce pan,boil 1 Cup water with ½ cup oil.
2. In a large bowl combine 2 cups matzah meal…..1 tsp salt…..and 1 tbsp. sugar.
3. Mix 1 into 2 (mix well). Will be slightly dry.
4. Mix 4 eggs into the mixture (one at a time). Be sure each egg is well combined before adding another. …(I whisk each egg in a small dish before adding to mixture)
5. Oil hands and form 12 balls. ( Roll slightly in your hands to form the ball).
Place each ball on a foil lined greased baking sheet. Place in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 50 minutes.
Et Voila..beautiful Passover rolls.
Submitted by Eileen DuGuay via Doris Rauch